Wouldn’t it be cool if there were more ways to play Sims 4 games?
With an MC Command Center, you can now play around with the age of Sims, teen pregnancies, the number of people living in a house, and a lot more.
Read on to find out what this awesome mod is, how it works, and why it’s so great.
- What is the Sims 4 MC Command Center (MCCC)?
- Is MC Command Center / MCCC A Script Mod?
- How Do I Download the MC Command Center (MCCC) in Sims 4?
- Does The MC Command Center Have Viruses?
- How to install the MC Command Center (MCCC) in The Sims 4?
- How To Get Started With MCCC In The Game?
- How To Access MC Comand Center In The Game?
- How Do You Use MCCC In Sims 4?
- How To Set General MCCC Preferences?
- How to fix Sims 4 MC Command Center Not Working?
- Final Words
What is the Sims 4 MC Command Center (MCCC)?
One of the most popular mods for Sims 4 is the MC Command Center, also known as MCCC or MCMM. Not only do most sim players have this mod, but almost all of them can’t play the game without it.
But why does this happen?
Why is MCCC such an important Sims 4 mod?
The MC Command Center (MCCC/MCMM) is a large Sims 4 mod or a group of mods. Once it’s installed, it’s easy to find in the game. The mod can be used for many different things. You can use it to make your Sim pregnant or change the time in your game. All cheat commands are also replaced.
If you don’t like mods and extensions very much, the MCCC mod is the only one you need for Sims 4. It has everything you’ll ever need to play games smoothly and enjoyably, so you should definitely give it a shot.
I’ll talk about all the settings and features the MC Command Center mod for The Sims 4 has later in this post. You’ll find out what to expect from this extension and how it can help your game.
Is MC Command Center / MCCC A Script Mod?
In Sims 4, there are script mods and other kinds of mods. Many of the mods you can find on the internet are not script mods because they are simpler and only do one thing. But the MCMM mod is not the same.
The Sims 4 script mod MCCC is the MC Command Center. This is because MCCC doesn’t add to the code that was already in the game. Instead, the person who made the MC Command Center wrote lines of code that are unique. Because of this, the mod changes how the game works at its core.
Sims 4 has a lot of other script mods. Script mods include, for example, the Road to Fame mod and all slider mods. But MCMM is more than all of them because it is a full mod.
How Do I Download the MC Command Center (MCCC) in Sims 4?
The MC Command Center is pretty easy to download and set up, which is good news for us. If you’ve never done it before, here’s what you need to know.
This link takes you to the official page where you can download MCMM. You’ll see the core mod and the different versions of MCCC and other mods on your left. Most of the time, the latest version of the MC Command Center is the first thing on the list, so download that.
Remember that you can also get more MCCC mods for Sims 4 by downloading them. For example, the MC Woohoo changes a lot of things about Woohoo in the game, which is also pretty cool.
Does The MC Command Center Have Viruses?
It’s pretty safe to get the MC Command Center. It doesn’t have any viruses, so you don’t have to worry about downloading it. So, if you’ve downloaded a lot of mods from the internet and your computer has viruses, it’s probably not from the MCMM mod.
How to install the MC Command Center (MCCC) in The Sims 4?
After you’ve downloaded the latest version of the MC Command Center for Sims 4, it’s time to install it. If you’ve ever installed other game mods, you should know that the process for installing MCMM is exactly the same. What you need to do is listed below.
Open or take apart the MC Command Center (MCCC) Sims 4 mod that you downloaded. Then copy all of the script files and paste them into your game’s Mods folder. In the end, start up The Sims 4 and go to your game settings to turn on Script Mods and Custom Content.
As you can see, everything is very simple.
How To Get Started With MCCC In The Game?
You can start playing The Sims 4 once you’ve downloaded it and turned on your scripts and custom content.
Go to any house, and if everything went well, you’ll see a message in the upper right corner that says “Welcome to MC Command Center” when you start playing the game. Just restart your game if MCCC doesn’t work right away.
To quickly see if the mod is working, click on your Sim or the computer in your home and look for an option called “MC Command Center.”
MCCC is a safe and free mod that is updated every so often. Check for updates every so often to improve how you use it and add new assets to your current version.
One of the best things about the mod is that you can change any of the settings however you want, and everything you change can be changed back.
All mod options let you choose whether you want the setting to affect only the Sims you play, only the Sims in your active household, all Sims, or none of them. Aside from these options, you can always choose a default setting for MCCC, and you can also turn on or off any of the MCCC options completely. Now, let’s look at the choice it gives us!
How To Access MC Comand Center In The Game?
In the game, there are two ways to use MCCC: by clicking on a Sim or on a computer in the house. In both cases, the MC Command Center will give you an extra button to use. When you click on it, a drop-down menu with all of the MCCC options will appear. Depending on how you open the command centre, though, the menu you see will look different.
If you click on the Sim, the MC Command Center, called the Sim Menu, will open. This will show you all the new commands and let you play around with your active Sim more.
This will open a new window with information about your Sim, such as their age, job, and marital status. You can scroll down and choose different mod options, such as Modify Household in CAS, MC Cheats, Flag Active Sims, MC Pregnancy, etc.
You won’t be able to change any of the general settings, though. To do that, you’ll need to open an MC Command Center on the computer, which will bring up a menu called MCCC Settings. In this case, you should know that the changes you make can affect not just the household or Sim you are playing, but all Sims in your game. On the console, you can also type mc settings to open the same settings menu.
How Do You Use MCCC In Sims 4?
The MCCC mod for Sims 4 can be used in more than one way. Instead, there are a lot of options and features that can be helpful in different ways.
Here is a list of everything the MC Command Center has to offer:
- MC Command Center: This is your main mod, and you need it for the rest of the MC mods to work.
- MC Career takes care of everything in Sims 4 that has to do with jobs. You can use it to choose a job for your Sim or set the age range for adult jobs to anything you want.
- MC CAS makes the CAS menu and how you make Sims better. It makes your Sims look more like real people.
- MC Cheats replaces all of the game’s cheats, so you no longer have to type them in by hand.
- MC Cleaner gets rid of many things in the game, like ghosts who are homeless and aliens who are dressed as humans.
- MC Clubs improves a lot how clubs work in the game and adds a lot of changes that make life better, like how the story goes.
- MC Control – gives you ways to interact with NPCs in the game and gives you some control over them.
- The MC Dresser gives you more options for how to dress your Sims. If you don’t want your Sims to wear a certain outfit, you can put it on a “blacklist.”
- The Gedcom family tree export is made better by MC Gedcom.
- MC Occult gives you more ways to play with the occult.
- MC Population lets you set up your world’s population however you want.
- MC Pregnancy is a full system for pregnancy. It can be used to make any Sim, even a teen, pregnant.
- With MC Tuner, you can deal with interactions that bother you.
- MC Woohoo takes care of everything about Wohoo in Sims 4 and makes it better.
How To Set General MCCC Preferences?
Once you’re in the game and running a busy household, the best way to start using the MCCC is to set your mod-added general game preferences. To do this, go to your computer and click on MC Comand Center.
Then, click on MCCC Settings, which is your main mod that ties together all the small mods that are part of MCCC and lets you change game settings. You can give us:
- Autosave lets you save your game on its own.
- Gameplay Settings gives you more ways to play with game speed, maximum household size (so you can have up to 25 playable characters instead of just 8), pausing in a zone, playing with ageing and motive decay, changing the difficulty of skills, and other things.
- Money Settings gives you more options for paying child support, getting an inheritance when a Sim dies, setting the size of your bills, and whether or not you want them to be paid automatically.
- Notification/Console/Menu Settings: Gives you more control over what notifications you get, game menus, logging, and phone texts…
- Relationship Settings lets you set the percentage of how fast a relationship will fall apart, experiment with breakup and relationship culling settings, and play with teen pregnancy.
- Set Age Span Duration: This lets you set the number of days for each stage of life.
These are mostly useful additions to your regular game settings that will help you set the mood for how you want to play your game with MCCC turned on.
How to fix Sims 4 MC Command Center Not Working?
There are a few things to look out for if your MC Command Center doesn’t work in Sims 4.
First, make sure you’re using the right version of the MCCC mod. Look for the most recent version of the mod when you are downloading it. Both MCMM and the patch for your game should work with each other. Read the mod’s description to find out which version of the game it is meant for.
Also, make sure you put everything in your Mods folder. It’s easy to forget something when installing Sims 4 mods, so you should make sure that MCCC was installed correctly.
When you download and set up the MC Command Center for the first time in Sims 4, you’ll feel very confused. This mod gives you an insane number of features and choices.
Almost everything in the game can be done with it. I’m sure the MCMM icon will show up no matter what you do in TS4.
So, I hope you learned something new and useful from this guide. Don’t be afraid to use the MCCC mod because it’s the best way to make Sims 4 better.
And if you like it, be sure to support the Sims 4 MC Command Center on Patreon.