The Sims 4 tray importer is a mod or application that lets you import and extract tray files. It will let you find and share custom content with other simmers.
You can make changes to your images, get a personalized list, and get rid of trays that aren’t needed. Grab your reading glasses and start the article to get a full look at all of the above points.
You may have heard of The Sims 4 Tray Importer, but you might not know what it is or how to set it up.
The Sims 4 Content (houses, lots, Sims, and rooms), among other things, can be uploaded to or downloaded into your library with this application.
Additionally, it will make it possible for you to showcase your creations not only in your own gallery but also on blogs, websites, and even the Luniversims website itself!
And to make matters even better, it enables you to customise the images that appear on your creations!
- What Is The Sims 4 Tray Importer?
- Sims 4 Tray Importer Download Link
- How do I install Sims 4 import tray?
- Use Tray Importer Sims 4
- Remove unwanted or bad CC
- How to get the PC version of Sims 4 Tray Importer
- Here is an alternative way to install the application:
What Is The Sims 4 Tray Importer?
First of all, what is this thing and what does it do? Well, it’s pretty useful once you figure out how to use it to its fullest.
This mod is unique because it has the following interesting features:
You can import all of the Sims 4 content into the library, with or without the personalised content. With this feature, you can both import and export Sims 4 library content.
With the Tray Importer, you can see an overview of the whole library, which makes it receive out. On top of that, you can get a list of custom content that your Sims creation can use. If you can’t find the custom content you made, you can even ask Google assistant for help.
You can get the pictures of the sims you made, also known as your customised content. Find out how by reading on. Even though there is also the option to edit, it’s not recommended. If something on the screen doesn’t look right, you can also use the conflict search tool. Go to the “Tools” option to start the “Conflict Search” process.
This mod is more interesting because of these things, which might make you want to add it to your Sims 4 game.
This application lets you import and export different kinds of content, like your tray files and a lot more. You can easily see all the custom content that your game has used. You can also find the URLs of all the galleries that have been uploaded at any time.
Sims 4 Tray Importer Download Link
As was already said, this application has a lot of great features. Here are some of them:
- Putting all the content you need into the selected library
- If needed, you can also export the needed files
- It tells you about the library as a whole.
- Have the content that your Sims use that is unique to them.
- If you decide to do so, you can also edit images
How do I install Sims 4 import tray?
Before you use the link in the next content to download the Sims 4 tray importer, you need to make sure your system meets some requirements. This mod will only work well on certain system types.
Here are all the things that need to be done:
First, you need to make sure that your computer’s operating system is on this list.
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- All versions of Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS
Make sure you have Microsoft.NET Framework installed. Here are the most recent versions that can be used with this mod:
On Windows Vista or Windows 7, install.NET Framework 4.5.2.
If you have Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows 8.1, or even Windows 7 SP1, you should install.NET Framework 4.7.
For Windows Vista SP2, Windows 10, or Windows 8, you need to install.NET Framework 4.6.2.
The application can be used in 7 different languages. If you cannot find your language in the list down below, you can import a translation from the application.
Use Tray Importer Sims 4
Once you open the Sims 4 Tray Importer, you will see a library of all your Sims on the left. But the library might not be shown on the first download. So, click the File button in the top left corner and then go to Settings. Next, tell it where the game folder and save folder are. After that, the library of characters will be shown.
Now, you must select any Sim. Click on the CC tab at the top to see all the custom content your character has. You can use Google to find any of the CCs by right-clicking on the thing you want to look for and choosing “Find on Google.” This will open a search page for the chosen CC in a new tab in the browser you usually use.
To use the TS 4 tray importer, you need to do three things. All of them are explained in detail below:
Look at the cc list.
- Open the game application for Sims 4.
- You’ll see all of your creations on the left side of the screen.
- Make sure the “Household,” “Lots,” and “Rooms” options in the list are turned on. In the search box, you can search for creations to make.
- Choose one of these ccs to tap.
- Now, there are three tabs at the top of the page: “General,” “Files,” and “CC.”
- Click the “CC” tab. The screen will show a list of all the content that has been displayed.
- The next step is to change pictures in the gallery.
Change pictures in a gallery
- Choose the creation you want from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Click the menu button on the right side of the “General” tab.
- Choose “Replace Images” from the menu that drops down.
- Choose the choice you want to use, then click the “Replace” button.
- The third and last step is to export all of the tray files on the list.
Export tray files
- Once more, choose one of the things on your list.
- Select the down arrow icon next to the “Save” icon on the right side of the screen, under the “General” tab.
- The screen will show you a drop-down menu. You have to choose “Export with CC” from the list.
- There will be a box that says “Export with Custom Content.” Select the custom content or CC you want to take and click the “Export” button.
- Try to search a place to put your tray files.
- To save your cc, click the “Save” button.
Remove unwanted or bad CC
- Start up the sims4trayimporter.
- Select a creation and click the “CC” tab.
- Right-click the custom content that you don’t want anymore.
- Click on “Show folder it’s in.” This will open the folder on your PC where this CC is saved.
- Right-click that CC in this folder.
- Choose the ‘Delete’ option.
How to get the PC version of Sims 4 Tray Importer
- On L’UniverSims, you can easily download the application created by deevo.
- All you have to do is go to the official site and click on the “Download this file” button.
- Next, select the appropriate zip file for your specific Windows version. It’s really that easy!
- Downloading the Sims 4 Tray importer: Setting it up
Open the “S4TI unified inst.zip” file.
Double-click on “S4TI unified inst.exe” when you find it.
Start the installation by running the programme.
Here is an alternative way to install the application:
- Right-click on the file called “S4TI unified inst.zip.”
- Get all of the files from that archive and put them in a new folder.
- Open the new folder and find for a file called “S4TI unified inst.exe.”
- Double-click on that, and then run the programme to start the installation.
- If you get a message like “Do you want this programme to make changes to your computer?,” click “Yes.”
- Or, if the message is about a programme you don’t select, choose “More info” or “Yes.” This will keep putting things in place.
How do I find broken mods with Tray importer?
Go to the folder called “Mods” and open it. Here, you can see all of the mods and CC you’ve added to your game. The Tray Importer is Sims 4 software that helps you keep track of your CC. The Mod Checker is a piece of software that scans your whole Mods folder and automatically finds the broken CC files.
Does The Sims 4 Tray importer work on Mac?
The Tray folder is where your library’s lots and sims are kept, and it’s also where you may access them. You have the option to delete them immediately, but doing so will clear out your library. Therefore, everything that you have downloaded or saved to your library will be deleted.
Which files goes in Tray folder in Sims 4?
It is not necessary to do anything further to these files; all that is required for installation is to extract them from the archive file in which they are contained and then to place them in the Tray folder. Script modifications, which make advantage of the.